- Leadership role managing a large team of energetic marketers across a diverse range of leading retail brands
- Full ownership on marketing strategies and plans as well as budget and P&L
- Reporting directly into C-Suite
My client is a global retail group with a strong brand presence. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore with established high performing stores both locally and regionally. Reporting directly into C-Suite in a hands-on role, the Director of Marketing’s focus is to drive constant customer engagement by leading the brands overall marketing strategies and plans while managing a large team of energetic marketers.
- Providing strategic leadership in developing the brands marketing plans
- To lead the brands marketing planning process including defining target customers and members
- Understanding consumer insights through product differentiation and driving sales
- Managing a P&L aligned with effective marketing strategy with a focus on delivering financial targets
- Establish measurable criteria for success, track and analyze performance of all marketing and CRM spend and initiatives
- 10 years’ marketing experience with at least 5 years in supervisory level
- Proven brand campaign experience with a focus on digital marketing and CRM
- Sound knowledge in luxury retail is a definite asset
- Strong commercial sense of retail and local consumers
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.