I am currently working with a rapid growth health & wellness brand based in California. They have a range of gummies targeting different areas of health and wellbeing such as skin care and the immune system and have been listed in the Forbes’ top trends for women’s health.
As part of their current growth plans, they are looking to bring on board a Director of Growth/Performance Marketing.
- Deploying the budget to run targeted performance media campaigns.
- Planning, owning and driving the acquisition strategy.
- Leading a team of Media Managers as they run marketing campaigns.
- Creating and implementing processes to best understand performance across channels.
- Analysing and adapting campaigns to be as effective as possible.
- Analysing processes and messaging to become better cost effective in customer acquisition.
- Understanding where potential customers spend their time and adapt approach/strategy to best target them.
- Have 3+ years of experience within Performance/Growth Marketing.
- Have previously worked within an e-commerce targeted position.
- Be experienced in data analysis.
- Have previous management experience.
- Competitive package.
- Flexible paid leave, wellness days and sick days.
- Monthly team socials.
- Medical and dental cover.
- A desirable culture, encouraging collaboration, high performance and level respect throughout teams.