- Play a critical role in launching and rapidly growing a new business unit in Asia
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Attractive remuneration
My client, one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies globally, are seeking a highly driven and motivated Director of Finance and Analytics for their team in Singapore, to lead the Finance, Business Intelligence, Digital Payments, Legal and GRC teams.
They were one of the few companies whose growth accelerated during the pandemic, and you will play a critical role in by providing financial counsel to the Managing Director, helping drive key business decisions.
- A large scope, spanning finance, Business Intelligence, legal, and compliance
- Manage all finance functions including, financial planning, budgeting, procurement, invoicing, accounting, reporting, and audits
- Manage the Business Intelligence & Pricing team
- Manage Legal, and Governance, Risk and Compliance teams
- Manage Digital Payments
- Partner with cross-functional teams through financial and management planning, information analysis, reports, and recommendations
- Improve the assembly and dissemination of meaningful financial data throughout the organization to assist in management's decision-making abilities
- Continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of the existing reporting system, as well as preparation and analysis of performance reports and ad-hoc analyses for the management
- Own pricing end-to-end, and in particular delivery fee optimization
- Strengthen our corporate governance setup, continuously improve at risk identification & management, and coordinate with regional & global teams on group-wide compliance frameworks
- Support all departments with legal vetting & advice - this role doesn’t require deep legal knowledge supported by the in-house Legal Counsel
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from a top tier university. CA, CPA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in business finance. Experience in food & delivery, start-up, high tech, retail or e-commerce industry
- Played a critical and leadership role, helping a business scale quickly.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, IFRS and knowledge of local Singapore regulations are a must
- Strong analytical skills, ability to extract & analyze data, and presenting to-the-point actionable insights
- Assertive, hands-on, dynamic and with a strong drive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills; self-motivated, with strong analytical thinking
- Proven managerial skills, experience with leading a team
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749