- Huge expansion plans in place and fast growth in South East Asia
- Working for a market leader
- Lots of scope to build and lead a team
Our client is an exciting, growing start-up that has seen phenomenal growth since it has been founded. They are the leaders in their field and have ambitious plans to continue with their aggressive expansion plans over the next couple of years. Operating in over 70 cities around the world this is a unique opportunity to join an exciting organisation.
We are recruiting for a Director of Enterprise Sales who will be responsible for building and leading a team in support of the company’s enterprise revenue strategy and targets.
- Develop the Enterprise strategy and grow Enterprise membership of Fortune 1000 companies, while continuing to support the brand and community
- Build and motivate the Sales team in support of the strategic plan. Assist and coach team members in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Work with various internal teams to drive Enterprise member satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- Support direct reports by participating in and leading prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required to close large and complex deals.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team and marketing team.
- Understand target companies’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate the company’s value proposition at the executive level.
- 10+ years of sales experience, and 10+ years of enterprise sales management experience, with a history of overachieving targets in a market-leading business-to-business sales organization
- Proven success scaling out an Enterprise Sales team and consultative sales success in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive