Well-Established Payments Start-up
Based in Hong Kong
This role is based in Hong Kong for a well-established payments Start-up. The key responsibility is to hunt for new clients in the fintech and platform companies within Hong Kong and develop new clients relationships whilst managing the full sales cycle within cross border payments industry.
Creating and executing the overall sales and business development plan for Hong Kong
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships with banks and non-bank financial institutions to facilitate the movement of funds in and out of Hong Kong and Shenzhen
- Hands on management of the end to end sales cycle, including lead generation, managing live accounts and working closely with C suites within banks to close deals
- Developing sales strategies using your local market expertise to maximise relevant opportunities
- Managing existing accounts to maximise revenue through cross and up selling opportunities
- Providing timely reports to the teams regarding performance, sales activity, account management and strategy
- 5+ years of business development/sales experience within payments or cross border payments industry
- Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science or an equivalent.
- Well connected to Banks and Cross Border Payment Providers at a C level
- Extensive experiences of negotiations with C level executives
- Must possess a can-do, entrepreneurial drive.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced, global, complex and geographically diverse company
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese as dealing with stakeholders and Management in China regularly
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749