- Exciting opportunity with one of world’s largest media firms
- Step into and lead a rapidly growing area of new business
- Entrepreneurial and progressive leadership role
You will develop and maintain commercial relationships with non-traditional business partners, namely, consumer brands and marketing agencies You will leverage on the organization’s massive catalogue of assets to drive revenue through campaigns, brand endorsements, sponsorships, events and new digital business models.
- Creating tangible commercial opportunities from your portfolio of assets and through innovative idea generation
- Responding to briefs in a professional manner, harnessing all the assets and knowledge within the business
- Constructing Heads of Agreements and Long form contracts, in consultation with the business, to formalise relationships
- Preparing leading sales materials for use across all channels e.g client newsletter, blog etc
- Maintenance of a client database and revenue tracker
- Ongoing research across all business sectors to identify potential business opportunities
- Fostering close relationships with a variety of agency partners through proactive, regular contact
- Create and manage sponsorship & endorsement deals by working together with A&R and Marketing teams
- Minimum 10 years of relevant business development, account management and marketing experience in the Media industry
- Established network of brand and agency contacts
- Highly commercial mindset with ability to think creatively
- Passion for the media, marketing and entertainment sectors an advantage
- Understanding of the digital entertainment environment
- Strong relationship builder and excellent presentation skills
This is a great opportunity for the driven and ambitious business developer to apply the agency mentality and go beyond to create integrated platforms and brand marketing strategies, taking businesses to another level.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.