- Rare opportunity, new strategy role
- Hong Kong based
- Attractive remuneration package
The Director of Business Integration & Transformation will be critical leading and driving cross-functional effort around system implementation and harmonization, process alignment, and data integrity for acquisitions or other business integration projects.
- Lead, manage and drive cross functional business integration projects around system integration, process harmonization and data integrity/consistency
- Map out and coordinate business and system activities with cross functional teams leading to successful spinoff of a brand in business divestiture projects
- Champion process improvement and standardization though process rationalization, optimization and consolidation
- Develop projects and initiatives to improve data integrity and consistency across multiple system platforms to produce high quality data analytics
- Act as thought partner in IT / business systems roadmap development and design initiatives
- Explore and leverage new opportunities in Big Data application to enable timely analytics and management decision making
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in project management with at least 5 years managerial experience
- Extensive exposure and hands-on experience, with proven success, in system implementation or project management
- Strong execution mindset. Able to establish stakeholder relationships in a multi-national, cross-cultural and matrix organization
- Excellent command in English and Chinese
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.