- Attractive remuneration package
- Singapore Based
- Rare opportunity
This MNC company specialises in Industrial Automation and offers a broad range of solutions for process and hybrid industries, including industry-specific integrated automation, electrification and digital solutions. The company is 2 in the market globally and focuses on innovative digital technologies that allows greater access to cleaner energy.
You be working in one of the fastest growing areas of the business and will deliver the Digital service business portfolio to customers within Marine Industry in Singapore. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in implementing the service sales strategy. From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
- Developing the local and regional sales for Digital Services.
- Working closely with the respective countries to make them successful in selling the Marine Service Agreement solutions on a global scale.
- Establishing sale pipelines and leads from various Marine Service Centers and Systems sales teams into one sales pipeline.
- Actively promoting all Service products and solutions during various marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings)
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Communicating contract details in accordance with companies’ offerings and strategy and managing associated administrative Sales processes.
- Acting as an antenna in relationship with other business functions within the company and propose actions to improve.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Marine, Electrical, Automation) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Maritime business and sales.
- Sound knowledge of local and global marine market.
- Experience in cyber security, digital, automation and/or electrical solution offerings.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- Strong sales drive and entrepreneurship with experience in strategy implementation and change management.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Open to minimum 50% travelling.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.