Back to jobs
The Role Responsibilities
As a member of the Singapore Retail Digital Banking Team, you will be required to manage Digital Sales for Personal Loan products.
Key roles and responsibilities are to grow digital sales volume and mix while optimising digital acquisition costs per lead across owned, paid, aggregator partners and more. The scope will involve managing Digital projects to build best-in-class digital on-boarding capabilities as well as leveraging on analytics to optimise Digital Sales funnel and identify Digital Sales opportunities.
You will be required to support the team in other digital related projects and initiatives. You will also be required to work closely with other stakeholders across different functions.
- The strategic intent of the role covers several areas of responsibilities and is responsible for the following:
- Drive acquisition across consumer retail products via digital channels to elevate percentages of digital sales against offline channels.
- Manage and develop effective own media channel acquisition and cross-sell strategies, including defining audience segments and optimizing channel experiences to drive conversions.
- Drive and optimize Digital Analytics framework in collaboration with Retail Analytics team – to help Digital Marketing, Product, Segments, and Operations with periodic assessment of our collective performance followed by effective communication and execution of campaign and optimization efforts
- Regular discipline in leveraging Digital Analytics to track, monitor, analyse and report online sales funnel to identify opportunities to drive up digital sales for Personal Loans.
- Support digital sales optimization programs through following but not limited to the development and execution of A/B and multivariate tests using MarTech tools.
- Forecast sales performance trends, set performance management standards and achieve 'Best in Class’ online sales mix relative to total sales, and increase our overall market share.
- Work with Retail Product Owners to propose and deploy innovative and effective digital campaigns for both online (SC.com) and mobile channels (SC Mobile App).
- Support the Digital team lead on on-boarding projects which involves external API built and collaboration with Regulators and/or FinTech partners.
- Manage aggregator partnerships and maximize aggregators’ sales potential while improve customer quality.
- Understand and optimize all existing Digital Sales journeys and processes and work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Credit, Tech and Group teams to craft new end-to-end Digital Sales Journey and Processes that maximize client experience and satisfaction.
Risk Management & Governance
- Implement new digital capabilities, initiatives, and campaigns in accordance with Retail Banking Risk Management framework and governance processes.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Value and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead Digital Sales team to achieve the outcomes and up in the Bank’s Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Retail banking Products, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Credit, and Group Teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a reputable university
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 5 years’ experience in digital sales in eCommerce, tech company or financial institution
- Digital campaign and project management experience
- Proven track record of driving sales and ROI
- Strong technical understanding of emerging digital capabilities.
- Knowledgeable in all digital technologies and emerging digital trends – google hacking/adobe hacking. How to uds conversion funnels looking at data
- Commercial mindset and result-driven
- Exceptional analytical skills; experience and command on analytics platforms and tools
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Performance / Paid marketing is a plus