- A leading global bank
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
My client, a leading global bank is looking for an exceptional Senior Digital Product Owner as part of a new initiative driving innovation across the Wealth and Private Banking segment.
The role will be based in Singapore.
The individual is the person with ultimate accountability for designing, building and running digital journeys that are wide ranging in nature and product features are best-in-class, simple, easy-to-use, engaging for the global customers.
- Managing and driving the full product lifecycle ensuring the needs of the customers are met and that financial and other benefits are achieved.
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised product backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear.
- Ensuring the agile delivery and technology teams understand the items in the product backlog to the level needed.
- Leveraging market trends and customer research to design seamless customer journeys, increasing conversations and transactions
- Aligning with PMO and/or Scrum Master to communicate progress of the agile delivery team including status reporting.
- Liaising with local digital channel owners to create a go-to-market strategy and on-going promotion to increase activation of customers’ products through digital channels.
- Taking learning from online behaviour data and customed test results to continuously iterate the journeys to improve the product experience.
- Collaborating with data scientists to build data driven personal
- Creating and continuously iterating on a multi-year product roadmap and creating the case for funding.
- We are looking for a Digital native, with ideally 10+ years’ experience in Digital product management in wealth management and/or private banking domains.
- We require this person to have strong domain experience in Wealth management and/or Private Banking to be able to really address customer pain points and drive true innovation.
- Strong understanding of customer experience design and user experience principles.
- Certified product owner and understanding the agile delivery principles and strong knowledge about scrum & agile lean delivery.
- Good understanding about digital developments and customer expectations from digital banking products and services.
- Experience working with mobile apps, mobile operating systems and digital banking / innovative finance apps.
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496