Our client is a Global Fintech platform that offers an innovative platform for employers to provide their employees with a range of financial employee benefits. With over $250m of funding they are looking to scale quickly across teams.
As part of this high-growth they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their London based team (hybrid, WFH culture).
- Planning, outlining and executing the digital strategy.
- Driving new opportunities to generate growth.
- Planning and executing a variety of digital marketing campaigns including Paid Media, Social, Display & PPC.
- Monitoring and analysing all performance of digital campaigns, justifying ROI.
- Monitoring and analysing performance and metrics to best understand trends and tailor to campaigns accordingly.
- Managing all area of search including SEO and PPC.
- Being the go to for website and conversion analytics.
- Have 4+ years of experience within digital marketing roles.
- Understand important digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Google Ads, Facebook ads and CRO.
- Be motivated and excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Have the ability to work with data and think analytically.
- Be excited to work in a business that provide a positive social impact.
- Have a good understanding of market attribution.
- 25 days annual leave with an additional for your birthday.
- Flexible/hybrid working model.
- Enticing company bonus scheme.
- Pension, life assurance and dedicated allowance for medical insurance, gym e.g.
- Career development and personal learning budget.
- Exciting culture, encouraging socials.