- My client are an established Wine & Spirits group with a huge presence in Asia
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral part of the marketing team
My client are an established Wine & Spirits group with a huge presence in Asia.
The ambition of the Digital Marketing Manager position is to help the business identify opportunities to develop and strengthen its capability in these areas, by exploring eCommerce partnerships, championing digital marketing best practices and identifying regional synergies.
- Work alongside brand managers to formulate, deploy and monitor digital marketing and media strategies that align to the global direction, brand roadmaps and business plans
- Partnering external agency to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Oversee and execute digital marketing plan(s) to drive end-to-end customer experiences to drive traffic, consideration, and sales to consumers—prospects and existing owners
- Partner with brand managers to develop initiatives which drive the business in the retailers’ websites through assortment strategies, marketing and promotional ideas
- 6-8 years' relevant experience in the consumer space (i.e. Wine & Spirits or consumer good brands), experience with an e-commerce platform is advantageous
- Passionate about the digital/ eCommerce space and abreast of key trends, benchmarks and innovations in the industry
- A strong communicator who is able engage at a senior level and able to lead external agencies
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496