- Working with one of the world’s leading beauty groups with a huge presence in Asia
- Integral part of the APAC team
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client are a global leading beauty group who own the world’s largest diverse range of prestige brands.
This is a pioneering role and requires to act as a thought-leader who harmonizes data and insights from various sources of the company to a cohesive, data-driven, decision-making culture.
- Develop analytics, reporting and marketing Intelligence as a formal discipline and drive learning across the entire division
- Establish and manage reporting standards for the various engagement activities across APAC which include digital (social) and e-commerce campaigns
- Develop and lead monthly/ quarterly reviews of all engagement activities which include an in-depth analysis by combining data and insights to create holistic learnings. Based on the learnings, you are required to develop action plans for the key stakeholders and drive data-driven decision making for all their marketing activations
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Business/ Marketing analyst in digital (social) and e-commerce with APAC experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with knowledge of other analytics and reporting software is a plus
- Strong stakeholder and agency management
- Experience in retail, beauty, fashion and luxury is required
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.