- Reputable international bank
- Great working culture
- Driving applications on Microservices architecture
My client, a leading international bank, is looking for an international bank to be part of its Risk Technology team. The team manages the entire risk application suite of the bank.
- Drive development on ongoing enhancements of risk applications on the microservices architecture platform
- Manage a team of cross-regional developers to provide technical leadership and advocate proper use of modern development practices like TDD, agile software delivery
- Ensure Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines are well-implemented
- Play the role of a technical lead to provide solutioning and ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Involved in hands-on coding 40% of the time
- Streamline change request framework to ensure proper governance and process efficiency
- More than 8 years of hands-on software development experience
- Strong frontend development exposure in ReactJS
- Good understanding of existing DevOps practices in CI/CD, automation and containerisation
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a large development team across countries and manage senior stakeholders on project progress
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.