- One of the largest players in the Logistics space with offices across more than 100 countries globally.
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management
- Internal mobility opportunities
Our client is a renowned player in the logistics and supply chain space with over 600 offices worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Deputy Financial Controller that would eventually succeed the current Financial Controller.
- Oversee closing of the books and consolidating financials, preparing and overseeing the statutory accounts in multiple jurisdictions.
- Timely filing of statutory accounts in line with IFRS accounting standards and US accounting standards.
- Developing and implementing internal controls and procedures and new accounting standards as necessary.
- Participate in the global audit process.
- Manage a team of upto 20 people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degree.
- 15 years of accounting and reporting experience in the Logistics, freight forwarding, 3 PL operations.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in streamlining processes, system integration,
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496