- Newly created role
- HQ environment
- Senior role
Our client, a Singapore headquartered regional professional services is looking to fill a newly created Deputy Director (Corporate Services Operations) role.
Reporting into Director of the business unit, this is a highly visible and senior role with responsible in business management, operations, staff management, business strategy and execution.
You are degree qualified with professional accounting and audit experience ideally with a “Big Four” accounting firm. You should have at least 10 years of experience (out of with at least 6 years in a managerial role).
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage day to day operation of the business, resulting in optimised project delivery timelines, client and staff satisfaction
- Assist Director in overall development and execution of business plans and strategies
- Ensure performance of the business unit is optimised through key metrics
- Provide support in business development efforts
- Participate in development of fee proposal, pitching to eventual execution of projects
- Oversee fee collection and credit control
- Oversee recruitment of staff, training and development in the department
- Produce regular management reporting and participate in leadership/management meeting regularly
- Degree qualification and professional accounting/audit certification
- Min 10 PQE (our of which at least 6 is in a managerial role)
- “Big Four” Audit firm experience
- Experienced in performing internal audit projects from “cradle to grave”
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS, listing requirements statement of audit and professional practices framework
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496