- Stable and reputable organisation
- Senior Role
- Excellent compensation package
Our client, a global group of resource-based manufacturing companies, is looking to hire a Deputy CIO as part of its growth strategy. This will be a permanent role, to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Support CIO in developing group-wide IT strategy, technology vision & goals.
- Engage corporate and business units to understand business strategy, and leverage IT to transform business processes.
- Provide leadership and direction to IT teams.
- Oversee technology & application implementation or enhancement projects to support the growth of business units.
- Build organization capabilities and manage professional and career development of IT teams, foster a performance-driven team culture.
- Develop annual IT work plan and budget, set performance targets, and facilitate IT pursuance of targets.
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Technology-related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 10 years senior management experience with operational, technical and financial responsibility. CIO role experience is expected.
- Current knowledge of IT trends, digital technologies, platforms, applications and information security.
- Good understanding of manufacturing process or supply chain management preferred.
- Proven hands-on experience in managing IT teams in large-scale, distributed, and diversified business environment.
- Ability to drive, energize and coach people to achieve excellent business outcomes.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization, with effective communication skills.
- Mandatory language proficiency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
- Flexibility to travel, up to 50%.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.