- Hands on Development experience (open to technology stack)
- Greenfield projects, building team from scratch
- Experiences in meta data management, data transformation, and data integration.
As a Data Engineer, you will be playing a key role that provides solutions for data management, data integration, data modelling and visualization. You will be part of a very exciting and vibrant team at the heart of the new Digital Bank that is innovating the way the customers engage with bank through the most customized experiences possible.
You will be constructing the banks technology function and will expected to have extensive experiences in all aspects of designing, constructing and managing data warehouses and operational data stores.
The data engineer will also perform analysis of data requirements, data profiling and metadata mappings to create ideal data analytics environment for customer engagement.
- Design, develop and deploy strategic solutions on data management to meet the analytical needs of the Digital Bank
- Develop and maintain data models and process workflow using the data that exists in the business source system.
- Develop and maintain the metadata definitions, metadata repositories and corresponding documentations.
- Ensure the data integrity, quality, consistency and stability.
- Work closely with data analysts and data scientists to develop analytical solutions and support with data queries and data provisioning.
- Work closely with IT groups and coordinate the requirements that involve data and/or analytics platform in Digital Bank, e.g. automation, optimization, UAT, tool deployment.
- Undertake research to identify opportunities of sourcing new data.
- Ensure the availability and maintenance of all analytics and visualization tools.
- Maintain and monitor the developed dashboards / reports.
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies, Hadoop, distributed computing, big data analytics and data visualization tools (Tableu, Qlik, Power BI).
- Experiences in meta data management,d data transformation and data integration
- Ability to profile a database using SQL to understand data inconsistencies and issues.
- Experience in bank / financial institution systems would be favorable.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics / Campaign is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, is a strong plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in computer science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in data analytics or business intelligence units, preferably in financial industry
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.