- Large insurance firm
- Competitive remuneration package
- Greenfield project
A leading insurance firm is looking for a Data Architect to be create strategic roadmaps in view of ambitious digital agenda.
- Implement data architecture, governance and strategy to align with tactical, security and business objectives
- Advise management team on roadmaps and architecture landscapes to enhance the firm’s data science, analytics and reporting capabilities
- Drive data-driven solutions through integration of cloud and on-premise data warehouses and data lakes
- Ideate on analytic algorithms and methodologies and take stewardship of the end-to-end process
- More than 10 technical working experience, with 5 years in data architecture and strategy roles
- Extensive knowledge in Oracle, MYSQL, MSSQL databases, with Cloud exposure in Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Kafka, MongoDB etc
- Excellent communication skills to articulate technical data concepts across business and information management core teams
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.