- Multinational organisation
- Reporting to the Head of Applications and Technology
- Performing a role at a regional (APAC) level
Our client is a leading investment firm who have launched a key service line that will increase its scope to provide a better partnership with their investors.
The Data Architect will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of a data strategy that is aligned with business needs, reflects best practices and increases option value for the business unit and/or organisation. This role will serve as a subject matter expert informing data governance and data transformation initiatives to the wider organisation.
- Work as a hands-on architect that will provide oversight, structure and governance of the enterprise data for optimal accuracy and usage.
- Work with the data governance committee to help define data related policies and procedures
- Define the data roadmap and champion the use of visual modelling tools and the deployment of data and analytics platform.
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of all Data Warehouse Architecture activity
- Build a unified data platform from the ground up that will cater for Data Acquisition, Data Lakes, Data Transformation, Data Warehousing, Visualisation and Data Science
- Provide guidance and technical oversight for the selection, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Cloud data platform using structured deployment processes and frameworks
- Minimum 7 years of experience translating complex business requirements into data solutions that achieve business goals and meet performance, scalability, quality and extensibility needs
- Experience in building a unified data platform from scratch
- Strong technical experience using, Microsoft SQL, Azure, Python and Hadoop
- Demonstrated experience in designing and deploying full stack data analytics platforms using data warehousing technologies and data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Ability to provide leadership, clear direction and mentoring
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496