- Multi-national company
- Global brands
- High responsibility & strategy development role
Our client, an internationally reputable FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their expanding team in Japan.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the designated portfolio / category and brand strategies in line with wider company objectives.
- Manage annual P&L for designated brands and portfolio
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for designated portfolio in Japan market
- Develop and lead a team to execute the overall brand plan
- Work with regional and global brand teams to align and localize brand strategies for designated market
- Implement new process (brand planning, brand reviews, best practice)
- Conduct and analyze competition within the marketplace
- Align on core communications and brand architecture for designated portfolio
- Manage and direct a team on the execution of marketing and brand plan whilst mentoring their growth within the organization
- 8+ years’ experience, with a minimum of 5 years in marketing positions
- Senior marketing role with client side experience preferably within the FMCG or Alcohol industry
- Degree holder
- Experience managing a team
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496