In a newly created role, my client, a leading and global Medical Devices company, are seeking an individual to partner with regional and country Medical leadership and corporate functions to support Medical business engagement with customers and clearly define the customer journey landscape.
You will design and maintain comprehensive end-to-end customer journeys with appropriate channels and interfaces that improve interactions and touchpoints to improve both the overall experience and efficiency and effectiveness of the company's cost to serve.
- Review and monitor the customer experience with the aim of enhancing customer engagement through our people, systems and processes
- Design and deploy a regional voice of customer program to gather qualitative and quantitative data from customers on their experience, their needs, wants and perceptions of the company - translating that data into actionable insights
- Developing insights and analytics around customer behaviour, definition, demographics etc to build segmentation and a more tailored approach to engagement.
- Establish programs that will both determine successful impacts of these customer experiences and measure progress.
- Review and report on relevant internal and external data and industry best practices to inform ongoing customer experience decisions and ensure best practice transfer.
- Guide and direct regional customer journey design and tailoring and execution at a country level. Proactively coordinate the orchestration between digital (e.g., email, SEO, SEM, Web) and traditional channels (e.g., field force, inside sales)
- Champion and develop a 360 degree view of customer.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to review and drive the end to end customer experience, including the development of new services.
- Champion the development of appropriate customer engagement channels and how they interface and coordinate for a seamless customer journey through the organisation
- Design and develop the data and analytics programs that support and inform the customer engagement channels to proactively and accurately target and meet customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the development of customer and employee experience.
- Engage in consultation with relevant stakeholders on issues associated with the success of customer experience projects and recommended improvements
- Post-graduate or tertiary qualifications for Marketing or Business Management from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Customer Experience, in a leadership and managerial capacity
- Experience in Medical Devices/Healthcare industries
- Extensive working experience across the Asia region is ideal
- Demonstrated experience in delivering commercially successful customer solutions into the market through multiple channels, with an ability to prioritise and align multiple key stakeholders through the process.
- Solid experience and understanding of CRM practices and solutions
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496