- Posted 20 December 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
Opportunity for a Customer Experience Lead to join a rapidly expanding international SaaS Healthcare business. Our Client has a superb culture and value-set and embraces a pure flexible working culture.
You'll be the guardian of their Customer Experience, having a clear understanding of their existing and target customers. You'll also define and map the end to end customer journey and experience needed to maximise their engagement and retention.
You'll work with Product, Marketing, Operations and Sales to drive a customer first approach and deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Develop and implement holistic customer journeys and shape all customer touchpoints: events, digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive customer interaction across all stages of engagement
- Shape the Customer Experience strategy in a way that enables them to acquire, convert and retain more engaged and loyal customers, driving ROI and enabling them to meet their retention targets
- Use appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalised and relevant customer touch-points
- Deliver regular updates of the effectiveness of work against targets and adapt all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences
- Gather customer feedback, be data driven analysing the feedback and use this data to drive the best of class customer experience for all customers
- Be part of the conversation across the whole business to inform and drive customer driven product design
- Drive CX strategy across the whole business to ensure we are customer first
- A great communicator, natural problem solver and able to build professional relationships to deliver positive outcomes. You’ll stand out in a crowd as someone who champions the voice of customers and is committed to delivering excellent services.
- A strong leader with a track record for effecting and driving change and managing stakeholders across multiple functions. Have ambition to make things better and to get things done
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise whilst thriving in an openly accountable company
- Ability to work independently, be self-disciplined and committed to quality and overall have a collaborative approach
- Ability to problem solve – aptitude for fixing problems and have an analytical mindset
- Be a quick learner who understands new processes and systems quickly and enjoy learning because you are curious
- Be adaptable and work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Comfortable using (and improving the use of) a broad range of business tools.
- A clear understanding of critical customer experience concepts such as CSAT, LTV and CJM