- A senior leadership role
- Established fintech
- Great for career growth
My client is a established fintech and they have embarked on a digital banking initiative and is now looking for a highly capable CTO to be based in Singapore.
- Leads the Technology Development, Technology Operations and Technology Risk functions of the digital bank
- Provides technology leadership, develops and executes a robust technology architecture roadmap, supporting full range of digital SME banking services according to MAS Requirements
- Creates, designs and implements a core system that supports the bank’s strategic and long term goals
- Develops and delivers quality, innovative solutions and projects on scope, on budget and on time
- Collaborates with CRO Office to develop and maintain overall framework of IT & Risk policies, standards and strategies
- Performs system optimization, fixes technological problems, ensures continuous improvement of the system.
- In charge of building a strong team to deliver Technology strategy, resource planning, talent management, professional skills development, performance management while ensuring diversity and inclusion
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 10-12+ years of solution/technical architecture experience and at least 5 of those years in a leadership position in a banking or regulated financial services environment
- Knowledge of technological trends to deliver robust core banking systems for the bank
- Highly skilled in Java programming, proficient in Java, EE, SOA, OSGI and other related technologies; have an in-depth understanding of various open-source frameworks such as Spring etc
- Effectively bilingual in spoken and written English and Mandarin (to communicate with mandarin speaking counterparts) is a must
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496