- Leading banking organisation
- Senior management/Executive role
- Excellent compensation
Our client, a leading banking organisation, is looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer. This position would sit under the Chief Technology Office (CTO) and the COO would be a key member of the CTO Asia Senior Leadership Team.
Financial management and reporting
- Responsible for regional management and governance of expenses and cost forecasting. The COO drives a cost efficiency culture across the Asia CTO organization, with spend optimization and forecast accuracy as core drivers, and insure alignment to global cost management governance.
Workforce and workspace management
- Responsible for all aspects of staff management (including employees and contractors) and reporting. Responsible for employee engagement, mobility and learning programs for CTO Asia.
- Project Management Office governing and driving execution of projects and initiatives across CTO Asia
Vendor Management & Commercial Strategy
- Manages relationship, governs and controls vendors providing services to CTO Asia. The role ensures that vendors are delivering services according to contractual agreement and SLAs, and are adhering to the firm’s policies and standards. Drives the engagement with new vendors via Sourcing and ensure optimization of commercial aspects and vendor cost savings.
Governance, reporting and metrics
- The COO is responsible for the liaison and consistency between the various CTO functions in the region and globally, and creating a consistent view of the CTO organization in Asia. The COO team produces numerous business reports and metrics, for regular reporting of the CTO Asia performance to the Asia Technology & Operations executive, the Lines of Business in the region, as well as to the global COTO organization. The COO ensures that global processes are adhered to in the Asia region.
Service Management Office
- The SMO office governs definition, adoption and optimization of services that are offered to the CTO organization customers.
- Proven experience as COO or related role
- Experience in Business Management and reporting
- Knowledge of financial management, cost controls, forecasting, and expense management
- Experienced and efficient leader. The COO has a core influence to the organization and needs to be able to lead and influence a large number of stakeholders, as well as engaging with the lines of business leaders.
- Prior experience in a technology infrastructure management senior position will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities, metrics development
- Execution and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.