- My client is a prominent player in the fashion retail markets
- Integral part of the e-commerce team
- Working across a leading portfolio of brands
My client is a prominent player in the fashion retail markets.
As their CRM Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing strategies, steering and driving marketing initiatives to increase the revenue share for the company’s dot-coms.
- Turn data-driven insights into strategies to bridge fashion with customers needs so as to create personalised customer journeys
- Implement retention and lifecycle initiatives to build long-term customer relationships, improve engagement and increase customer values so as to encourage repeat purchases and customer activation
- Map and optimise end-to-end customer relationship flow
- Work with the digital teams in identifying and closing the gaps in customer experience
- Champion personalised and customer centric experience in all communication channels
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in CRM, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Ability to make use of data to construct customer journey maps
- Keen interest in exploring the latest smart technology developments to enhance customer experience and engagement
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other digital marketing analytics tools
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496