Back to jobs
Credit/Collections Management Specialist/Manager/Lead (Singapore Digital Bank)
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineChief Operating Officer & Governance
- EA License No.15S7496
Our Client, in the exciting Digital Banking space in Singapore, is looking for a Specialist/Manager/Lead to cover its Credit Management function.
Briefly, the role will involve (among other things):-
- Understanding how the bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Implementing collection strategies and key processes for the Collections Team.
- Design and co-ordinate the implementation of systems requirements for collections, reporting requirements and ensure high levels of automation.
- Perform the Collections Function on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop, maintain and monitor the KPIs for external agencies.
- Conduct daily portfolio monitoring and regular reviews on delinquent accounts.
Ideally, the candidate should possess the following:-
- Bachelor degree (or higher).
- At least 3 to 8 years of relevant collections experience in the banking sector. More experienced candidates are welcome to apply as well.
- Experience with Statistical models.
- Familiar with relevant MAS regulations.
Happy to assist you in looking out for other suitable opportunities relevant to your profile as well, so feel free to contact me whether you're keen on this opportunity, or open to other opportunities.
Referrals of anyone suitable or looking out are most welcome and appreciated too!