- Global Headquarters in Singapore
- Strong regional presence
- Sustainable business model
Our client is a commodity trading firm with a strong APAC network and based out of Singapore. You will be part of a growing company with a sustainable business model whilst working closely with industry experts.
- Assess counterparty creditworthiness and perform KYC checks to assign credit ratings and set credit limits
- Monitor credit risk indicators, credit exposures and relevant industry updates for the assigned portfolio of counterparties
- Assist the Credit Risk Head with the implementation of Risk Management framework and ensure compliance with relevant policies and guidelines
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as directed by the Head of Risk which could include risk system integrations with the broader teams and process improvement projects
- At least 4 years of relevant Credit Risk experience within a Metals, Minerals, Oil & Energy or a commodity trading business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/ Statistics
- Familiar with LC/SBLCs negotiations and able to review formats with counterparties
- Strong financial analytical and numerical skills with the ability to work independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496