- Play a critical role in launching and establishing a rapidly growing FinTech start up in Thailand
- Attractive remuneration
- Critical role in ensuring the successful roll out of Thailand market
My client, a rapidly growing FinTech start-up backed by some of the leading VCs in Southeast Asia, and recently securing a Series C fundraise, are looking to hire a Country Manager to launch and establish their presence in Thailand.
You will play a critical role in supporting initiatives across the board, including in product, operations, marketing, and business development, to ensure the successful roll-out of the platform in Thailand.
- Work closely with and connect the dots between local partners and internal stakeholders
- Bring a localised view to the business while collaborating with functional heads, in particular in relation to customer acquisition, marketing and product strategy
- Guide and execute the GTM strategy on the ground with the support of Management
- Support and lead local hirings if/when needed
- Build the business from scratch and evolve to become the Country-Head and formal country representative. Essentially running the business end-to-end on the ground!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Engineering from a top tier university
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a hi-growth startup environment
- Proven track record in developing and cultivating relationships across all levels
- Well versed in the payments and/or ecommerce industry, exposure to operations / risk /
- distribution roles are definite advantages
- Ability to switch easily between strategic and operational tasks and capacity to prioritize
- and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, fluency in Thai and English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496