- A newly created position
- A home-grown tech business
- Great for career growth
This is a newly created position at a fast-growing, home-grown Singaporean tech business that just secured $75M in Series B funding. The business launched Singapore operations in in 2015 and has since grown to become their flagship market in Asia, enjoying strong revenue growth rates and progressive increase to their user base.
To ensure continued success in their key market, they require the talents of a proven business leader to assume the role of Country Manager.
- Report to the Regional General Manager leading an established team of approximately 25 headcount with full P&L ownership (circa USD $10M)
- Business Development – assess market landscape and identify revenue opportunities, develop and execute strategies to drive revenue for Singapore market
- Operations – work with group office and regional counterparts to drive best practices and operational excellence with a strong focus on Customer Service
- Users – proactively grow Active User, Total User and Renewal rates across the market
- Business Partnership – collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote synergy and opportunities – cross-selling, referral programs, etc
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in driving sales and profitability in technology-related businesses
- Proven track record in efficiently scaling up / growing businesses (USD $10M+ revenue), and prior P&L responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage a business – set and exceed revenue targets, manage multiple departments/personnel, continuous growth of country operations
- Prior experience in start-up / hypergrowth tech businesses is highly advantageous, including as a Founder or part of Founding Team
- Agility and an entrepreneurial mindset to succeed in a hypergrowth business
- Fluency in English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496