- Based in Jakarta
- A newly created position
- Great for career growth
This is a newly created position at a fast-growing, Singapore headquartered tech business that just secured $75M in Series B funding. They launched Indonesian operations at the beginning of 2021 and has since enjoyed healthy revenue growth whilst building out the in-country team.
With plans to continue their success in Indonesia, they are now seeking a high-calibre individual to join them as the Country Manager with the mandate to propel the business to the next level.
- Report to the Regional General Manager, scale up Indonesia operations and continue growing the business with full P&L ownership
- Business Development – assess market landscape and identify revenue opportunities, develop and execute strategies to drive revenue for Indonesian market
- Operations – work with headquarters and regional counterparts to drive best practices and operational excellence with a strong focus on Customer Service
- Users – proactively grow Active User, Total User and Renewal rates across Indonesian market
- Business Partnership – collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote synergy and opportunities – cross-selling, referral programs, etc
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in driving sales and profitability in technology-related businesses
- Proven track record in efficiently scaling up / growing businesses to USD $10M+ revenue, and prior P&L ownership experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage a business – set and exceed revenue targets, manage multiple departments/personnel, continuous growth of country operations
- Prior experience in start-up / hypergrowth tech businesses is highly advantageous, including as a Founder or part of Founding Team
- Agility and an entrepreneurial mindset to succeed in a hypergrowth business
- Fluency in English, additional languages are advantageous (Bahasa, Mandarin Chinese)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496