- Working for a regional startup
- Reporting directly to founders
- Launching markets
My client is one of the region's leading e-commerce players backed by well known-VCs in the region.
They are looking to ramp up their regional operations, and are looking for a Country Launcher to help scale up their growth.
- Help design, and execute the launch of the business across Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand
- Serve as Employee number 1 for all 3 countries
- Build, and train local teams across Sales, Partnerships, and Operations
- Implement best practices across operations
- Understand the individual markets, customers and drive marketing initiatives
- Define and drive action plans to create strong relationships with local stakeholders
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Proven track record of successfully launching at least 2 of the 3 markets listed
- Experience in building a team from scratch
- Exposure in managing complex operations
- Proven track record in customer acquisition in startup environment
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make things happen
- 50% Travel is required
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496