- Our client are a fast-growing digital platform ready to take-on Asia
- Reporting directly into the Founders office
- Integral part of driving the business through APAC
Our client are a fast-growing digital platform ready to take-on Asia.
Reporting directly into the Founders office, you will be driving P&L performance and executing regional launches consistently with the company's fundamentals and best practices.
- Market-entry and business set-up
- Take ownership of the region's P&L (managing market acquisition)
- Design and execute the launch of the business across targeted markets
- Understand the individual markets, customers and drive marketing initiatives
- Build and train local teams across Sales, Partnerships and Operations with a team sent from headquarters
- Strong ownership (previous P&L responsibilities)
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make things happen! You have a proven track record in customer acquisition in a start-up environment
- A problem solver with a proven record of successful execution i.e. successfully launching projects and/ or businesses in the country assigned and you enjoy the exposure in managing complex operations
- Experience in building a team from scratch
- Experience in a similar industry is preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496