- Rare and exciting opportunity with one of Asia's largest media firms
- Setup and build a high performing team in Thailand
- Entrepreneurial and progressive leadership role
My client is an Asian Media and Entertainment giant that has expanded immensely over the last 5 years. Synonymous with innovation and ambition, it is no surprise that they have garnered massive media and PR coverage with their international growth.
To support that ongoing demand and expansion plans, they are looking to hire for an ambitious and well-networked Country Director for Thailand, to be based in Bangkok.
- Identify and acquire key account profiles and target personas
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts and ensure strong stakeholder management across their eco-system to build a healthy sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain key account plans and ensure alignment with senior sales leadership team
- Responsible for country’s sales targets
- Collaborate with B2B marketing team to execute on account-based marketing activities
- Collaborate with Product Delivery team to ensure quality service post sales
- Act as the primary advocate and expert for Thailand
- Develop and strengthen existing and future partnerships to build presence in Thailand
- Lead the Thailand team and drive internal culture based on core values
- 10-12 years of B2B sales and/or general management and/or management consulting experience
- Experience in relationship based, consultative sales approach
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, judgment, and attention to detail, with a reputation of excellent program leadership and strong operational rigor
- Previous experience in a sales leadership, quota-carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is a plus
- Having an extended network and prior experience in Thailand's media industry is a plus
- English and Thai speaker
- Be based in Bangkok, Thailand
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496