- Rare and exciting opportunity with one of Asia's largest media firms
- Setup and build a high performing team in Thailand
- Entrepreneurial and progressive leadership role
You will drive the growth of the brand in Thailand, leading a small team to execute a market strategy that will anchor relationships with key accounts in order to drive revenue and monetization of their assets.
- Identify and acquire key account profiles and target personas
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts and ensure strong stakeholder management across their eco-system to build a healthy sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain key account plans and ensure alignment with senior sales leadership team
- Responsible for country’s sales targets
- Collaborate with B2B marketing team to execute on account-based marketing activities
- Collaborate with Product Delivery team to ensure quality service post sales
- Act as the primary advocate and expert for Thailand
- Develop and strengthen existing and future partnerships to build presence in Thailand
- Lead the Thailand team and drive internal culture based on core values
- 10-12 years of B2B sales and/or general management and/or management consulting experience
- Experience in relationship based, consultative sales approach
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, judgment, and attention to detail, with a reputation of excellent program leadership and strong operational rigor
- Previous experience in a sales leadership, quota-carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is a plus
- Having an extended network and prior experience in Thailand's media industry is a plus
- English and Thai speaker
- Be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The successful candidate can expect to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment for what is considered to be one of the most pursued and recognized media brands today in Asia.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.