- High management visibility
- Great growth career trajectory
- Excellent work culture
A leading payments company is looking for a Senior Director to be part of its APAC Strategy team. The incumbent will be driving strategy development and strategic project workstreams and market research.
- Leading strategic projects in relation to the firm’s overall corporate strategy, vision and business development
- Define business problems through close collaboration with internal stakeholders to unravel a broad range of business issues
- Conduct in-depth, factual and quantitative analysis for any recommendations to ensure strategic alignment and financial soundness
- Collaborate with regional and cross-functional teams on strategic projects and ensure timely delivery and analytical support
- Drive clear and succinct communications across the company’s executives and senior management to ensure recommendations are seen through in an impactful manner
- More than 10 years of experience in an MNC background, with significant tenure in a top-tier management consulting firm or in an internal strategy at a large global firm
- Strong knowledge in Payments industry
- Excellent organisational skills to lead and manage projects in multiple workstreams, working across broad spectrum of business issues
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability to structure complex cross-enterprise projects, with demonstrated capability of intellectual rigour and analysis on complex financial modelling
- Brilliant interpersonal and leadership skills to build rapport and influence business decisions across the APAC leaders
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.