- Established market leader and with strong regional presence
- Exciting range of business activities
- Experienced and collaborative team
The client is the key market leader in its industry with various established business lines. This role will sit at the parent company and have strong oversight across their SGX-listed local and regional portfolio.
- Adopt a hands on approach in managing end to end corporate secretarial duties for both local and regional entities for the group.
- Drafting of board resolutions, arranging of board meetings and minutes writing
- Compliance advisory to ensure regulatory and statutory requirements are met.
- Liaise with external service providers regionally
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on corporate governance matters
- Keep abreast of latest regulatory changes and update stakeholders accordingly
- Support transactional projects
- ICSA qualified with SGX listed experience
- At least 8 years experience with both service provider(s) and/ in-house
- Exposure to transactional work such as incorporation, restructuring, mergers, acquisitions, and registration
- Cross jurisdictional experience
- Highly analytic, meticulous and ability to work independently
- Strong command of spoken, reading and written Mandarin due to demographics of stakeholders involved
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496