- Leading global insurer
- Working with a seasoned legal and corp sec team
- Regional portfolio
The client is one of the largest global insurer, looking for a new headcount to support it's corporate secretarial function in Singapore. This role will have high interface with senior stakeholders both locally and regionally.
- Assist in corporate secretarial affairs of the group entities' business activities to meet with all legal, regulatory and corporate governance requirements/standards
- Prepare directors/shareholders' resolutions/minutes of meetings and obtain relevant signatures
- Proper maintenance of statutory records including all statutory registers, regulatory reporting and e-filing of statutory forms with ACRA or other relevant authorities
- Update corporate secretarial database and ensuring that records are accurate and up to date including liaising with other department/jurisdictions within the Group
- Liaise with external party to arrange for notarization and legalization of documents
- Work closely with regional entities to ensure smooth adherence to corporate governance
- At least 5 years corporate secretarial experience. Open to someone legally trained and has corporate secretarial background.
- Experience handling a regional and/SGX-listed portfolio would be ideal
- ICSA qualification ideal, not compulsory
- Track record of working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong command in spoken and reading of English and Mandarin due to type of entities involved
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496