- Leading global asset manager
- Working with a seasoned legal team
- Regional portfolio
The client is one of the largest global asset manager, looking for a new headcount to support it's corporate secretarial function in Singapore. This role will have high interface with senior stakeholders both locally and regionally.
- Assist in corporate secretarial affairs of the group entities' business activities to meet with all legal, regulatory and corporate governance requirements/standards
- Prepare directors/shareholders' resolutions/minutes of meetings and obtain relevant signatures
- Proper maintenance of statutory records including all statutory registers, regulatory reporting and e-filing of statutory forms with ACRA or other relevant authorities
- Update corporate secretarial database and ensuring that records are accurate and up to date including liaising with other department/jurisdictions within the Group
- Liaise with external party to arrange for notarization and legalization of documents
- Work closely with regional entities to ensure smooth adherence to corporate governance
- At least 5 years corporate secretarial experience. Open to someone legally trained and has corporate secretarial background.
- Experience handling a regional portfolio would be ideal
- ICSA qualification ideal, not compulsory
- Track record of working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong command in spoken and reading of English and Mandarin due to type of entities involved
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.