- Diverse business lines across key sectors such as logistics and trading
- Wide global portfolio
- High visibility with senior management
A multi-faceted organization at a pivotal growth stage is looking for a pioneering corporate secretary to take on this exciting challenge. Someone looking for a career step up to manage a wide regional portfolio and is excited of the thought of thriving within some extent of chaos, please apply!
- Assist in corporate secretarial affairs of the group entities' business activities to meet with all legal, regulatory and corporate governance requirements/standards
- Prepare directors/shareholders' resolutions/minutes of meetings and obtain relevant signatures
- Proper maintenance of statutory records including all statutory registers, regulatory reporting and e-filing of statutory forms with ACRA or other relevant authorities
- Update corporate secretarial database and ensuring that records are accurate and up to date including liaising with other department/jurisdictions within the Group
- Liaise with external party to arrange for notarization and legalization of documents
- Work closely with regional entities to ensure smooth adherence to corporate governance
- At least 5 years corporate secretarial experience. Open to someone legally trained and has corporate secretarial background.
- Strong experience handling a regional/global portfolio
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones and able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work independently and is a self starter
- Track record of working with multiple senior stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496