- Team management role
- HQ Environment
- International coverage
Our client, an international real estate company listed in Singapore is looking to fill a Corporate Secretariat Manager role. Reporting directly into the SVP Legal and Company Secretary, this is a highly visible role with team management responsibilities. You will have the responsibility to manage the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including ACRA filings, prepare and review Board meetings minutes and Shareholders’ resolutions. You are ICSA qualified with at least 6 years of experience in handling the full gamut of corporate secretarial work. Prior experience in an in-house environment would be well-regarded (not a must). Team management experience would be an added advantage.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be hands on and have strong international and communication skills.
- Handle end to end corporate secretarial duties including ACRA filing, minutes writing and reviewing/preparing shareholders’ resolution at board meetings
- Ensure full compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements pending to listing rules
- Work closely with the legal team on the preparation and release of SGX announcements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on all corporate secretarial matters
- Assist in preparation of annual reports
- Coordinate meeting schedules for Directors’ and Shareholders’ meetings
- Provide guidance and manage corporate secretarial executives under your charge
- Manage any other ad-hoc matters related to the corporate secretariat function as directed by the Senior Management
- ICSA qualified
- Prior experience in managing SGX listed company corporate secretarial matters
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Chinese (written and verbal) skill a must
- Prior experience in an in-house experience will be well regarded
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.