- Work closely with supportive team
- Extensive exposure to public listed and privately held entities
- End to end corp sec scope including minutes taking
The client is a leading real estate company with vested interest across investments and development across the region
- Participate in the corporate governance and secretarial matters alongside the legal and corporate secretarial team
- Prepare and attend board meetings- ensure smooth running, minutes taking and timely follow up of deliverables
- Draft Board Resolutions and attain signatories from the relevant parties
- Maintain and upkeep the data base
- Stay abreadst of regulatory changes, SGX listing manual, Companies act etc to help advise and preempt the company and stakeholders
- Work with service providers to ensure corp sec matters are in order
- Potential opportunity to guide a lean team
- ICSA Qualification
- Experience working with SGX listed companies from an in-house or service provider perspective. Open to any industry.
- Strong hands on experience managing end to end of matters related to board meetings including minutes taking and bringing the board pack together etc.
- Comfortable guiding junior members
- Ability to work independently