- Singapore Headquartered company with regional presence
- Platform for career progression and taking on a leadership role
- Market leader in range and quality of clienteles
The client is a Singapore Headquartered company with strong regional footprints. They offer a myriad of services to cater to clients from a wide range of industries. Strong management team and career progression to support the aspirations of the right candidate.
- Reporting to the overall head of corp sec department, you will have oversight of a corp sec team
- Having experience either as a practitioner or from a hybrid legal and cosec perspective, you will help steer the corp sec department on both operational and advisory levels.
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and corporate compliance
- Drive digitalization expansion plans and align the team to common objective(s)
- Source of guidance and advice to members of the corporate secretarial team
- Eventually manage a team and drive successful outcomes
- Provide advisory for complex cases/projects
- Legally trained/ICSA Qualified with at least 10 years of hybrid experience (At least 10PQE). Having taken on named company secretary role(s) in a SGX listed company is advantageous.
- Strong business acumen and able to work with senior stakeholders
- Resilient and exhibit strong professional work ethics
- Has built or led a team previously and exhibit strong leadership qualities
- Collaborative and strong interpersonal skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.