- Managerial Exposure
- Regional Remit
- Extensive suite of clients
Market leader in corporate services for private equity funds, listed and private entities. listed and unlisted companies. Critical hire to steer the HK’s corporate secretarial department to greater heights.
- Manage corporate secretarial mattesr for offshore and Hong Kong entities including PE Funds and SPVs.
- Prepare board packs, minutes and logistics for board meetings
- Prepare board resolutions related to group restructuring (e.g. loan capitalization, new share issuance, etc)
- Conduct client due dilligence for both new and existing clients
- Manage external stakeholders such as internal, external autditors, lawyers, regulators
- Guide and mentor team members on corporate secretarial and governance work
- Stay abreadst of Hong Kong's company law.
- Any other ad hoc secretarial duties and projects
- HKICS or ICSA Qualified
- At least 8 years experience at large professional services firms or in-house fund/asset management firms
- Strong technical abilities including minutes taking, drafting board resolution, i.e. prepare end to end board meetings.
- Meticulous and understand corporate governance work
- Able to find a balance between compliance and commercial viability
- Self-starter and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Managerial experience
- Able to juggle multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496