- Local and Regional coverage
- Exposure working with senior board of directors
- Highly profitable, stable and sustainable organisation
Our client has deep roots in multiple profitable sectors. It has consistently exceeded shareholders’ expectations and growing its footprints globally. There is a key corporate secretary role working alongside a legal and corporate secretarial team to manage corporate secretarial matters.
- End to end corporate secretarial support and advisory to all subsidiaries of the organization
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and corporate compliance
- Ensure timely filings, reports, registrations and administration of relevant matters
- Align company policies and business activities with laws and regulations such as the Companies Act and Corporate Governance guidelines.
- Work with the legal team and board committee members to review corporate governance and compliance activities
- Work with the legal team to review corp sec related documents
- Engage with regional corporate secretarial service providers and auditors
- At least 3 years corporate secretarial experience with a leading service provider or a large MNC
- Familiar with hands-on corp sec matters such as releasing of announcements, ACRA filing etc.
- Comfortable working in a diverse team
- Good business acumen and able to work with senior stakeholders
- Collaborative and strong interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496