- One of Singapore's top M&A and corporate finance law practices ranked by Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Experienced and autonomous team
- Diverse range of corporate secretarial work, fantastic exposure
The client is a leading local law firm, joint ventured with an established international law firm with global presence.
To support its growing clientele among both MNCs and SMEs, they are looking for an experienced corporate secretarial
to join the team.
- Familiar with full spectrum of corporate secretarial matters, including preparation of Directors' and Members' Resolutions and related documents
- Attend meetings, writing minutes, provide advisory and collate meeting papers/board pack
- Draft/review and release of announcements
- Review Annual Report
- Keep abreast and ensure compliance with the Companies Act, Cap 50 and the SGX Listing Manual
- Ensure proper KYC for new clients and continued due diligence on existing clients
- Update and maintain statutory registers and records
- Preparing & filing of notifications with ACRA and e-stamping with IRAS
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification
- At least 5 years of corporate secretarial experience in legal firms or established corporate secretarial firms (Functional title will depend on experience level)
- Experience with portfolio of SGX-listed clients
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Positive working attitude, proactive and a solid team player
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496