- Hands-on SGX listco scope with work mainly done in-house
- Robust and supportive legal and corporate secretarial team
- Long history and stable organization
The client is a leading real estate company, headquartered in Singapore and strong global presence. They have a supportive and progressive management team
- Play a key role in the corporate governance and secretarial matters alongside a seasoned corp sec team
- Prepare and attend board meetings- ensure smooth running, minutes taking and timely follow up of deliverables
- Draft board resolutions and release SGX announcements on the portal
- Stay abreadst of regulatory changes, SGX listing manual, Companies act etc to help advise and preempt the company and stakeholders
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure corp sec matters are in order
- At least 4 years corp sec experience. ICSA Qualified or in progress
- Experience working in-house with a SGX listed company, regardless of industry
- A hybrid of both in-house (must-have) and corp sec service provider (SGX list-co) experience will be considered
- Strong hands on experience managing end to end of matters related to board meetings including minutes taking and bringing the board pack together etc.
- Ability to work independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496