- Highly established manufacturing and supply chain organization
- Newly created corporate secretarial role to progressively offload the outsourced service provider
- Exposure to regional corporate governance standards
Our client is looking for a dynamic corporate secretarial to be able to strengthen its existing corporate governance framework. Due to a high volume of corporate activities internally and externally, the legal team needs someone who is able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Work closely with regional subsidiaries to coordinate, prepare and execute corporate secretarial documents
- Cultural sensitivity in dealing with counterparts/corp sec agents/stakeholders across the SEA regions
- Working knowledge of basic regional corporate secretarial expectations and able to be the main point of contact on relevant matters
- Adherence to statutory requirements for corporate secretarial matters for both Singapore and Regional subsidiaries
- Work with the head of legal to improve processes and policies; continual implementation and development of technological legal/corp sec systems
- Assist the legal team in organizing legal documents, templates, invoices, shared folders etc.
- At least 5 years corporate secretarial experience (ideally majority in-house)
- MNC/Regional scope of work will be highly favourable
- ICSA is advantageous but not compulsory
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced working environment
- Highly commercial, intelligent and uphold stellar standards in work
- Able to navigate across relatively complex work situations / a self-starter who is able to connect the dots and make sense of incomplete information at the get-go
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496