- Regional exposure
- Leadership position
- Newly created role to make a positive impact
Leading real estate conglomerate with regional footprints. Expanding its corporate secretarial team and looking for someone technically and interpersonally strong.
- Play a key role in the corporate governance and secretarial matters alongside the board of directors and team members
- Prepare and attend board meetings- ensure smooth running, minutes taking and timely follow up of deliverables
- Stay abreadst of regulatory changes, SGX listing manual, Companies act etc to help advise and preempt the company and stakeholders
- Handle some complex transactions and provide advisory to the business
- Work with service providers to ensure corp sec matters are in order
- Take on the named/joint named corporate secretarial for some entities
- Guide juniors and take on a managerial position
- ICSA Qualified
- At least 6 years experience working with a SGX listed company, regardless of industry (in-house and/ service provider)
- Strong hands on experience managing end to end of matters related to board meetings including minutes taking and bringing the board pack together etc.
- Has proven experience managing a team
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (written and reading) to liaise with the relevant stakeholders and deal with work documents
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496