- Regional coverage
- Broad scope
- Team environment
Our client, a leading infrastructure private equity and asset management company is looking to fill a Corporate Secretarial Executive position.
Reporting into the General Counsel and being part of an established legal team, you will be given the remit to manage and advise on a broad range of corporate secretarial work across the region.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be meticulous, a team player and a conscientious colleague.
- Draft, prepare and circulate board resolutions.
- Assist in incorporating, maintaining, and closing of corporate entities.
- Prepare and submit regulatory filings in a timely manner.
- Liaise and manage service provider on statutory filing, KYC, AML, and other matters.
- Ensure all records, templates and filings are accurately managed and maintained.
- Provide corporate secretarial support to portfolio companies as and when required. ‘
- Oversee and maintain the ownership structure and update changes for new entities, shareholdings, and portfolio companies.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Mixed of in-house and service provider experience would be a plus (candidates with only service provider experience welcome to apply)
- ICSA qualification a plus (not a must)
- Prior experience in investment/asset management/private equity/financial services a plus
- Meticulous and being a team player are highly regarded traits.
- Proven track record in leading and building teams.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496